BODYARMOR TRAIN LIKE A CHAMP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
1. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BA Sports Nutrition, LLC, 17-20 Whitestone Expressway Suite #401, Whitestone, NY 11357 (“Sponsor”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2022 at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 30, 2022 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio who are eighteen (18) years of age or older during the Sweepstakes Period, except for employees of Sponsor, Casey’s, their respective subsidiaries, licensees, and agencies and those of any other company involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Partners”) and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Any Sweepstakes entries received from an ineligible participant will be disqualified.
4. HOW TO ENTER. There are two (2) methods of entry in the Sweepstakes:
b. Casey’s Rewards Qualifying Purchase: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any two (2) BODYARMOR 28oz Sports Drink products at a Casey’s or goodstop store location using a registered Casey’s Rewards account, and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per Qualifying Purchase (“Rewards Entry”). If you do not yet have a Casey’s Rewards account, visit https://www.caseys.com/rewards to complete registration. Alternately, you may download the Casey’s Rewards app for free via the Apple app store or Google Play Store on an iOS or Android mobile phone and register within the app. Data rates and other costs associated with entrants’ mobile phone use are the sole responsibility of the entrants. No limit of entry per person, per day for purchase entry each time you purchase TWO BODYARMOR bottles, shoppers will be rewarded with the corresponding number of entries (2 bottles = 1 entry, 4 bottles = 2 entries, etc.).
Each Rewards Entry will be deemed completed by the authorized Casey’s Rewards account holder at time of entry. Rewards Entries are subject to, and will be treated in a manner consistent with, Casey’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions at https://www.caseys.com/rewards-terms-and-conditions, If you are a potential winner, you will be contacted via email or phone based on the contact information associated with your Casey’s Rewards account.
Sweepstakes Opt-Out: If you wish to make a Qualifying Purchase using your registered Casey’s Rewards account without being entered into the Sweepstakes, you may email a request with using the Topic “Bodyarmor Sweepstakes – OPT OUT,” here. Your Opt-Out request will be applied to the drawing after receipt. Your Opt-Out Request must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2022 in order for your entries to be removed from the Sweepstakes.
Casey’s Retail Company is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
c. Conduct. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person, per day unless you’re buying more than TWO BODYARMOR bottles in your transaction then you will be rewarded with the corresponding number of entries (2 bottles = 1 entry, 4 bottles = 2 entries, etc.). Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person, per day with online entries, duplicate entries received from the same person will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above.
5. DRAWING. A random drawing will be conducted on or about July 10, 2022 by Lineage Digital LLC, an independent organization (“Administrator”), to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winners will be notified by telephone using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit the prize award and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner is required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a W-9 and where lawful, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize confirmation. If documents are not returned timely, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Winner is responsible for any federal, state, and local income and other taxes on prize, if any.
6. PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) First Place Prizes are available:
Grand Prizes: The Grand Prize consists of two (2) tickets to a UFC event in Las Vegas, NV on a date and time to be chosen in the sole discretion of Sponsor; $5500 to be paid to winner via check; one (1) duffel bag; one (1) hoodie; and twenty-four (24) cases of BODYARMOR SuperDrink (288 28oz bottles in total). Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $7,114.00. This Sweepstakes is in no way Sponsored or administered by the UFC™.
First Place Prizes: Each First Place Prize consists of one (1) $125 spending card; one (1) duffel bag; and one (1) hoodie. Total ARV of each First Place Prize is $225.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $9,364.00. The odds of winning any prize depends on number of eligible entries received.
Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorney fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
8. WINNERS LIST. Requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winners must be made by December 31, 2022. For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Lineage Digital LLC, 269 S Beverly Drive #953, Beverly Hills, CA 90212; and (ii) write “Train Like a Champ Winners Names” and/or “Train Like a Champ Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope. The official rules may also be found at www.drinkbodyarmor.com/promo.
This Sweepstakes is in no way Sponsored or administered by the UFC™, “Ultimate Fighting Championship,” “Ultimate Fighting,” “UFC,” “The Ultimate Fighter,” “Submission,” “As Real As It Gets”, "The Octagon" and the eight-sided cage design are registered trademarks, trademarks, trade dress or service marks owned exclusively by Zuffa, LLC in the United States and other jurisdictions.