Sign up to get a coupon to save $1.00 on any TWO BODYARMOR LYTE Sports Drink.
- NATURAL FLAVORS
Sign up to get a coupon to save $1.00 on any TWO BODYARMOR LYTE Sports Drink.
1. Eligibility: Use of this website is void where prohibited. By using drinkbodyarmor.com, you represent and warrant that: (i) all registration information you submit, if any, is truthful and accurate; (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (iii) your use of drinkbodyarmor.com does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (iv) you are either more than 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this TOS. You affirm that you are over the age of 13, as drinkbodyarmor.com is not intended for children under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
2. License and Restrictions: Content on the website is provided to you "as is" for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without our prior written consent, except for the limited, revocable, nonsublicenseable license to reproduce and display the content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the website. You acknowledge that the Company will retain ownership of our intellectual property rights and you will not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TOS or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit or sublicense materials or content available on the Web Site, except as expressly set forth in this TOS.
3. Prohibited Conduct: In your use of the Website, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Website or any websites linked to the Website; (iii) interfere with or damage the Website, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information, or similar methods or technology; (iv) impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) us, or use a false identity; (v) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam," chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users or the Website without their or our express written consent; (viii) submit false or misleading information to us; (ix) violate any law, rule, or regulation; (x) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party's ability to use or enjoy the Website; or (xi) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this TOS.
The Company may now or in the future permit the submission of text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials by you (hereinafter referred to as "User Content") and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such User Content.
4. License: By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on or to the Website, you hereby grant Company a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and sublicense such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
5. Objectionable Content: Company does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content that you post. We will not be liable for any damage or harm resulting from any content or your interactions with other users of the Website. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Website and take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of the Website may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, because it violates this TOS).
6. Comments: All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit or offer to Company in connection with your use of the Website (collectively, "Comments") will become the exclusive property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. You will, at our cost, execute any documents to effect, record, or perfect such assignment. Thus, Company will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You should not submit any Comments to Company if you do not wish to assign such rights to Company. Company are and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
7. Accuracy: Company attempts to ensure that the information on the Website is complete and accurate; however, this information may contain typographical errors, outdated or misdirected website links as well as other errors or inaccuracies. Company assumes no responsibility for such errors and omissions, and reserves the right to: (i) revoke any offer stated on the Website; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; and (iii) make changes at any time without notice to content, promotions, product descriptions or specifications, or other information on the Website.
8. Security: Company employs measures designed to ensure the security of the Website, but make no guarantees in this regard.
9. Copyright: All materials on the Website, including without limitation, logos, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are either owned by Company or are the property of our vendors, licensors or other partners. You may not use such materials without permission. © 2012-2017 BA SPORTS NUTRITION, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
10. Trademarks: BODYARMOR® and BODYARMOR SUPERDRINK® is a trademark registered and owned by the Company. BODYARMOR® SuperDrink™, the related design marks, word marks and other trademarks on the Website are owned by the Company. Page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress owned by Company. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, word marks or trade names without the express written consent of the Company.
11. The Intellectual Property Rights of Others: (a) In connection with User Content, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant to us all of the license rights granted under this TOS; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate or impersonates another person. (b) We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. (c) We do not permit copyright infringing activities and/or infringement of intellectual property rights on the website, and we will remove all User Content if properly notified that such User Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove User Content without prior notice. We may terminate user privileges of any user that repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. We further reserve the right to decide whether User Content is appropriate and complies with this TOS for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law including, without limitation, pornography, and/or obscene or defamatory material. We may remove such User Content and/or terminate a user's access for uploading such material in violation of this TOS, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. (d) If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
• Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works are covered by this Notice you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed. • Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the website. • Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address. • Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: • "I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use)." • "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed." • Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. • Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent: Jeffrey. R. Cohen Millen, White, Zelano & Branigan 2200 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 1400 Arlington, VA 22201 (phone: (703) 243-6333; e-mail: email@example.com). While the Company consider all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney. • Alternative Names: You may wish to search for the Company's Designated Copyright Agent in the Copyright Office's online directory of agents. The Company has made every attempt to provide all names that the public would be likely to use to search for the Company's Designated Copyright Agent. They are as follows: BA SPORTS NUTRITION, LLC, BODYARMOR, BODYARMOR SUPERDRINK, DRINK BODYARMOR and drinkbodyarmor.com." • Service Provider: For purposes of this Section 11, the Company's service provider is: Google Inc. – 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043
13. Linking and Framing: You may not deep link to portions of the Website, or frame, inline link, or similarly display any of Company property, including, without limitation, the Website. You may not use any Company logos or other trademarks as part of a link without express written consent of the Company.
14. Domestic Use/Export Restriction: Company controls the Website from our Company offices within the United States of America. Company makes no representation that the Website or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Website) are appropriate or available or intended for use in other locations. Users who access the Website from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Website may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
15. Force Majeure: Company will not be liable for failing to perform under this TOS because of any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, a labor disturbance, an Internet outage or disruption of service, a communications outage, failure by a service provider to perform, fire, terrorism, natural disaster or war.
16. Arbitration: All disputes arising out of, or relating to, this TOS (including its formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Website will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in New York, New York before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this TOS will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this TOS, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company will have the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in state or federal court located in New York, New York to enforce this TOS or prevent an infringement of a third party's rights. In the event equitable relief is sought, each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
17. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS: BY ENTERING INTO THIS TOS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS TOS MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
18. Limitation of Actions: You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Website, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
19. Changes to the Website: Company may, in the sole discretion of the Company, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Website, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you, and Company will not be liable for doing so.
20. Access to the Website: Company will have the right to terminate your access to the Website if Company reasonably believes you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this TOS. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website. If your access to the Website is terminated, Company reserves the right to exercise whatever means Company may deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider. This TOS will survive indefinitely unless and until Company chooses to terminate it. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you.
21. Integration: This TOS contains the entire understanding between you and Company regarding the use of the Website, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and the Company relating thereto.
22. Assignment: This TOS, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but are freely assignable by us without restriction.
23. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its directors, officers, employees, consultants, representatives, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, costs and/or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from and related to: your use of the Website; any material you transmit using the Website; or your violation, breach or alleged violation or breach of these TOS.
I. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF AND ALL DAMAGES OR LOSS FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITESITE. WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (vi) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU CHOOSE USE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. II. DISCLAIMER OF FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT REFLECT THE COMPANY'S CURRENT EXPECTATION REGARDING FUTURE EVENTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. ACTUAL DEVELOPMENTS OR RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED AND DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, SOME OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. III. HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION: COMPANY PROVIDES INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT MEANT OR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR, CERTIFIED NUTRITIONIST OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION PRIOR TO USE. IV. PRODUCTS: ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION OR USE, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. V. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES: COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING. VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE PRODUCTS) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS. Miscellaneous: This TOS will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard for conflict of law principles. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this TOS will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this TOS. You are an independent contractor, and NO agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this TOS. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this TOS will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this TOS, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
This Policy is a part of and subject to the Terms Of Service ("TOS"). Accordingly, when you enter into the TOS, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree that the Company can collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable at all with any part of this Policy, you should not agree to the TOS (including this Policy) and you may not use the Website.
Except as provided below, the Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. (The Company will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates.) The Company will only share personal information with affiliates in order to process fulfillment of consumer sweepstake award packages or similar promotional prizes. The Company does not sell or exchange customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, the Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
• Disclosure to Successors. The Company may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a third party that is seeking to acquire the Company. • Third-Party Service Providers. The Company may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide or maintain the Website, including, without limitation, website hosting and shipping partners, or other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, administering contests, promotions or referral programs, processing payments or providing our services. The Company requires by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain all reasonable practices to protect your personal information. • Other Disclosure. The Company will disclose your personal information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena, court order, or judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website). How Does the Company Protect Your Personal Information?
Whenever the Company obtains your personal information, the Company will implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While the Company will use such efforts, the Company cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Therefore, the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond the reasonable control of the Company. Children's Personal Information The Company is not targeting the Website to children, and the Company does not knowingly collect contact information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email the Company, contact the Company, attempt to use the Website, submit information to the Website, or ask the Company to email you. If you are under the age of 18 but over the age of 13, it is recommended that you make every effort to gain permission from a parent or guardian before you email, contact, attempt to use the Website or otherwise attempt to communicate with the Company submit information to the Website, or otherwise ask the Company to email you.
In order to use the Company website you are not required to register but you may have the option to fill out certain registration forms. While filling out these forms you may be required to give contact information (such as name and email address). The Company may use this information to contact you about certain services on the Website in which you have expressed interest. If you fill out these forms you may receive newsletters, special offers and promotional information on Company products and events. If you sign up for Company consumer sweepstakes the Company may collect shipping and contact information. This information will only be used to process your sweepstakes entry and will not be shared with third parties other than as required to process potential prize fulfillment. You may also receive newsletters and special offers on BA Sports Nutrition, LLC products. The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on BA Sports Nutrition, LLC Website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
The Company and its affiliates, licensors and content providers are the owners of all the trademarks used on the Company websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos and identifying marks without the express written consent of the Company. Changes to this Privacy Statement
CALL: PH (718) 357-7402 WRITE: BA Sports Nutrition, LLC 17-20 Whitestone Expressway, Suite 401, Whitestone, NY 11357 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the beginning, competitive spirit has been part of BODYARMOR's DNA. This means being encircled by brilliant, passionate people working collectively on innovative brand building projects and creating growth opportunities. It also means enjoying a work environment with extraordinary opportunities and enormous potential.
I: From time to time employment opportunities will be posted to the drinkbodyarmor.com website II: Submit Resumes & letter of interest to BODYARMOR Nutrition, LLC All resumes must be submitted online via email@example.com Resumes will then be forwarded to the applicable department for consideration III: Profile Review Once you have applied to a position, the applicable department manager will review your resume. Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only those candidates whose skills and qualifications are best IV: Equal Opportunity Employer We're an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
See if we have your answer in our FAQs
To contact us by phone, please call:
To contact us by mail, our address is:
17-20 Whitestone Expressway Suite 101 Whitestone, NY 11357
For general inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who have not previously won a prize from Sponsor in previous sixty months. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sweepstakes begins on February 6, 2017 at 12:01 A.M. (ET) and ends June 17, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. (ET)(the "Sweepstakes Period"). Please be sure to account for any time difference from your local area.
3. During the Sweepstakes Period, from your SMS enabled wireless phone, text "BASEBALL" to the short code 63566 (the "Short Code"). Each text message constitutes one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may receive several text messages in response to your entry, including a message confirming your entry, legal disclaimers and options to receive future promotional text messages from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving future messages at any time by sending the word "STOP", "QUIT", "CANCEL", "END" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" to 63566. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone's features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Entering by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning.
4. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person every 24 hours during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries received from the same person will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of a fly away trip for the winner and one (1) guest to participate to attend the 2017 MLB All-Star game on July 17, 2017 in Miami, Florida. Prize includes: two (2) tickets to the baseball game; round-trip coach airfare for Winner and one guest from major airport closest to Winner’s residence; two night hotel accommodation, one room - double occupancy; daily car service – 8hrs/day for 2 days; $500 spending card. Date and location of the event will be chosen in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize does not include any meals, gratuities, travel or other expenses not described above. Winner and guest must possess and provide valid travel documents, and must travel together on the same itinerary. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $1500. Total ARV of all prizes is $1500. The odds of winning any prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Major League Baseball is in no way affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
6. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about June 19th , 2017 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Lineage Interactive, an independent organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by telephone using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit the prize award and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner and guest are required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize confirmation. If documents are not returned timely, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winner is responsible for any federal, state and local income and other taxes on prize, if any.
7. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant hereby (a) releases and agrees to hold harmless, the Promotional Providers from any loss, damage, expense, rights, claims, demands, promises and actions of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, and, (b) agrees not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Promotional Providers in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Winners and guest agree to grant to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law).
Neither Sponsor, nor their respective agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, wireless carrier, telephone, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or filtered, jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device, related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes, and to pursue any and all available legal actions or remedies regarding the same.
8. For the name of the winners, visit promotions.drinkbodyarmor.com after June 19, 2017. The winners’ names may be posted until August 31, 2017.
9. The Sponsor is BA Sports Nutrition, LLC, 17-20 Whitestone Expressway, Suite #101, Whitestone, NY, 11357