BODYARMOR x ExtraMile Quakes Sweeps Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
- 1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of California who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors and agents of BA Sports Nutrition, LLC, 17-20 Whitestone Expressway, Suite #401, Whitestone, NY 11357 (“Sponsor”), their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside the State of California and where prohibited or restricted by law.All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS’) and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”), and any of their respective affiliates or entities (collectively, the “MLS Entities”) are not sponsors or administrators of this Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible or liable for the administration of this Sweepstakes. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owner(s).
2. Sweepstakes begins on July 5, 2022 at 12:01 A.M. (PT) and ends on September 5, 2022 at 11:59 P.M. (PT) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the BODYARMOR website entry page located at https://www.drinkbodyarmor.com/bodyarmor-x-quakes-chevron-west-sweeps/
(the "Website) and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person using only one (1) email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Duplicate entries received from the same person or email address will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than the entry method set forth above. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Grand Prizes:Five (5) Grand Prizes are available. Each Grand Prize consists of two (2) tickets to one (1) MLS game scheduled to take place in San Jose, CA on a date chosen by Sponsor; one MLS (1) jersey; and one (1) $100 spending card. Prize does not include any meals, gratuities, travel or other expenses not described above. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize package is $400. Total ARV of all prizes is $2000. The odds of winning any prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
In the event any scheduled MLS match associated with any prize and/or any other component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. Exact game and seat locations shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age); if a minor - then parent or legal guardian must be the prize winner. MLS game, event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the MLS and/or Sponsor, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Soccer, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winners and their guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor, MLS and MLS clubs reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any MLS match, game, event or exhibition. In the event any scheduled activity associated with the prize and/or any other component of the prize is cancelled for any reason, including safety, health and/or welfare concerns, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right, if possible, to reschedule such prize event for alternate dates in its sole determination, but if the prize event is not rescheduled, Sponsor shall have no obligation other than to award the remainder of the prize. The terms and conditions of any prize related event tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event it cannot be offered due to safety and health conditions, weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor and MLS Entities will not be responsible for health and safety conditions, weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, epidemics or pandemics, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any prize related event. MLS match, game, and event tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game tickets.
- Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about September 5, 2022 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Lineage Digital LLC, an independent organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by telephone using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit the prize award and an alternate winner will be selected. Each winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize confirmation. If documents are not returned timely, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners will be responsible for any federal, state and local income and other taxes on the prize, if any.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant hereby (a) releases and agrees to hold harmless, the Promotional Providers and the MLS Entities from any injury, loss, damage, (that may occur directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from participation in part including but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property )expense, rights, claims, demands, promises and actions of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, and, (b) agrees not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Promotional Providers in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Winners agree to grant to Sponsor and MLS Entities the right to use his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, likeness and/or biographical information and/or hometown and state in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law).
Neither Sponsor, nor their respective agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, wireless carrier, telephone, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or filtered, jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device, related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes, and to pursue any and all available legal actions or remedies regarding the same.
- Requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winners must be made by December 31, 2022. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Lineage Digital LLC, 269 S Beverly Drive #953, Beverly Hills, CA 90212; and (ii) write “Chevron Quakes Winners Names” and/or “Chevron Quakes Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope. The official rules may also be found at www.drinkbodyarmor.com/promo9. The Sponsor is BA Sports Nutrition, LLC, 17-20 Whitestone Expressway, Suite #401, Whitestone, NY, 11357.