BODYARMOR ATV SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sweepstakes begins on June 1, 2021 at 12:01 A.M. (ET) and ends July 31, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. (ET)(the "Sweepstakes Period"). Please be sure to account for any time difference from your local area.
3. There are two (2) methods of entry in the Sweepstakes:
a) During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any (1) 28oz BODYARMOR sports drink at a participating FiveStar Food Mart using your FanPerks rewards account to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. If entrant does not have a FanPerks rewards account, one can be created for free. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized FanPerks rewards account holder at time of entry.
b) During the Sweepstakes Period, (i) print the word “ATV”, your full name, date of birth, e-mail address, street address (including city, state and zip code) and day and evening telephone numbers on one side of a 3”x5” index card; and (ii) mail it to: Lineage Digital, 269 S. Beverly Drive #953, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, ineligible, damaged or misdirected entries or any typographical or other errors in the entry postcards, printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the Prize. Incomplete entry forms will be considered void.
4. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries received from the same person will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) 2021 Can-Am Outlander 450 ATV. The winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to: sales tax, luxury tax, destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the prize. The winner must present his or her valid driver’s license and provide satisfactory proof of liability insurance prior to the delivery of the prize. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $7000. Total ARV of all prizes is $7000. The odds of winning any prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Can-Am is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
6. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about August 6, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Lineage Digital LLC, an independent organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by telephone using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit the prize award and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner is required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize confirmation. If documents are not returned timely, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winner is responsible for any federal, state and local income and other taxes on prize, if any.
7. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant hereby (a) releases and agrees to hold harmless, the Promotional Providers from any loss, damage, expense, rights, claims, demands, promises and actions of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, and, (b) agrees not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Promotional Providers in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Winner agrees to grant to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law).
Neither Sponsor, nor their respective agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, wireless carrier, telephone, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or filtered, jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device, related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes, and to pursue any and all available legal actions or remedies regarding the same.
8. For the name of the winners, visit drinkbodyarmor.com/promo after August 6, 2021. The winners’ names may be posted until September 31, 2021.
9. The Sponsor is BA Sports Nutrition, LLC, 17-20 Whitestone Expressway, Suite #401, Whitestone, NY, 11357