Carrie Underwood is a true multi-format, multi-media superstar, spanning achievements in music, television, film, and now books, as a New York Times bestselling author. All seven of her albums have been certified platinum or multi-platinum, and she has sold more than 64 million records worldwide. She has recorded 27 #1 singles, 14 of which she co-wrote, and has won over 100 major awards. In March 2020, Carrie published her first book, FIND YOUR PATH, sharing her belief that fitness is a lifelong journey, along with her holistic fitness app fit52. Additionally, she is founder and lead designer for her fitness and lifestyle brand, CALIA by Carrie Underwood.
- A multi-format, multi-media superstar
- New York Times bestselling author
- Has sold more than 64 million records worldwide and has recorded 27 #1 singles, 14 of which she co-wrote
- Has won over 100 major awards including 7 GRAMMY®️ Awards, 15 ACM Awards, 22 CMT Music Awards, 7 CMA Awards and 15 American Music Awards
- The only female to win ACM Entertainer of the Year Award three times
- The most followed country artist on Instagram and most followed female country artist on Twitter, Facebook and TikTok