Carrie Underwood is a true multi-format, multi-media superstar, spanning achievements in music, television, film, and now books, as a New York Times bestselling author. All seven of her albums have been certified platinum or multi-platinum, and she has sold more than 66 million records worldwide. She has recorded 28 #1 singles (14 of which she co-wrote) and has won over 100 major awards. She founded and created the fitness and lifestyle brand, CALIA by Carrie Underwood and her first book, FIND YOUR PATH was an instant New York Times bestseller. She launched her fit52 app in 2020 and began her ongoing REFLECTION: The Las Vegas Residency at the new Resorts World Theatre in 2021. She will release her highly-anticipated album, Denim & Rhinestones, in June 2022.
- A multi-format, multi-media superstar
- New York Times bestselling author
- Has sold more than 66 million records worldwide and has recorded 28 #1 singles (14 of which she co-wrote)
- Has won over 100 major awards including 8 GRAMMY®️ Awards, 16 ACM Awards, 25 CMT Music Awards, 7 CMA Awards and 17 American Music Awards
- The only female to win ACM Entertainer of the Year Award three times
- The most followed country artist on Instagram and most followed female country artist on Twitter and Facebook